Welcome to the NBA DFS Trending tables! These tables show the fantasy performances from players over the last 10, 5, and 3 games played and compares their value in the short sample against their current salary. You can use this to help find players outperforming their current expectations in fantasy.
And if you have questions or what to talk through some NBA DFS, join the free discord with this link: https://paydirtdfs.com/paydirt-community-discord/
- L10/L5/L3 – Last 10, 5, and 3 games a player has played minutes for the team.
- MIN – Minutes played average for the player in that sample
- Fantasy – The fantasy average of the player in that sample
- Ceiling – the 85th percentile outcome for the player in that sample
- Trend Min/Median – A number representing the direction that a player's minutes or median outcomes are headed
- Proj – The DFS projection for the player
- Adj Median/Ceiling – The projection for the player based on rolling averages and trending algorithms on their recent sample
- Avg_Val – The value represented by the player based on their Adj Median in regards to their DFS salary
- Ceiling_Value – The ceiling value represented by the player based on their Adj ceiling in regards to their DFS salary
Powerful tools for every sport
One site, one affordable price
Sign up or upgrade your membership below!
- Make decisions using a players full range of outcomes, not just their median projection.
- Use actionable metrics based on leverage that help you identify mistakes the field is making and leverage them for your own success.
- Have access to experts in the field along with coaching opportunities to build your process.
- Jump in the Paydirt community discord and join conversations around your favorites sports all day, every day, for free.