NFL Fantasy Receiving Research Sheets
The table below is an assortment of important statistics for wide receivers and tight ends. These stats are important to see who is the priority from team to team. Likewise, it will help you make decisions when you stack in NFL fantasy contests on sites like Draftkings and Fanduel.
This research model has two tabs: “Overall” and “Weekly Search”. the Overall tab will show you the season long stats for all WRs and TEs in the league. Users also have the option of viewing different aggregate stats based on a toggle to the right of the table:
- Overall: All stats for the player
- Averages: The average outcome for a player in a game
- Low: The lowest outcomes for a player in any game this season
- High: The highest outcomes for a player in any game this season
The weekly tab allows users to look through weekly outcomes for all players.
The models here at Paydirt take all of this data into account to develop the best projections possible for players. If you are interested in DFS or betting, the models here will help you make better choices!
- Receptions: The receptions for a player.
- Receiving Yards: The receiving yards for a player.
- aDOT: The average depth of target for a player.
- Air Yards: The air yards for a player.
- Air Yards%: The percentage of air yards for a player based on team marketshare.
- Targets: The targets for a player.
- Target%: The percentage of targets for a player based on team marketshare.
- RZ Targets: The redzone targets for a player.
- RZ Target%: The percentage of redzone targets for a player based on team marketshare.
- TD: The receiving touchdowns for a player.
- PPR: The fantasy points for a player in PPR formats.